Sunday, February 4, 2018

Vegan Holiday Party 2017

The holidays are time to spend time with family and friends. This year, we had incorporated vegan menu items due to two Vegan eaters at the time my sister and I. These are what we had....

Mushroom Wellington
Roasted Vegetables with Tahini Gravy
Mashed Potatoes
Cranberry Apple Sauce

I will add these recipes individually, minus the mashed potatoes. They are the easiest to make, boil - mash - add garlic, onion, butter.

The Mushroom Wellington was tried by all and I have to say that this was one of the best Mains that I have made. The texture with the pate and the puff pastry is divine. My brother-in-law stated that it tastes like the stuffing. I thought it was more elevated flavor than that, however, everyone will love to have it again. I was unable to have leftovers!

The Roasted Veg is something that I would eat day after day in Winter. This recipe is easy and delicious. It will make a great bowl with Quinoa, kale and gravy! The Gravy has a earthy spicy flavor to it to make it warm you up from the inside out.

These are the successful recipes to our gathering for 2017.

No comments:

Veggie fried rice

Let's just say life has gotten busy. Fried rice! Ingredients 1/4 package of tofu, cubed 2 tablespoons of diced onion 1 clove of gar...