Thursday, December 1, 2011

Requests

Hi everyone!
         This is a post to ask you guys what you like and would like to have a certain recipe or have my own spin on something. I will take any suggestions... I am thinking about doing a theme each month and with today being the first of December, I'd like to start this in January, a whole new year a whole new blog setup. I can also start making videos if you think that would help your quest through new and old foods. My last two blogs have been over muffins. Both are delish but the carrot one went over better. My next blog should be banana muffins, because Goe requested I am attempting to make healthy options for Goe and I, so we don't add so much weight... like we have these passed months. Let's say I'll be your guinea pig for food... To submit your requests just leave a comment and I will see what I can do.

Thank you,
           Tricia

No comments:

Veggie fried rice

Let's just say life has gotten busy. Fried rice! Ingredients 1/4 package of tofu, cubed 2 tablespoons of diced onion 1 clove of gar...