Monday, June 24, 2013

Oreo Instant pudding with soymilk

This is a recipe that isn't a recipe but a rewrite to the instructions to make it with soymilk. If you try to use soy milk as it says for just milk then you end up with something that will not set and it is rather gross. I wanted pudding because I had all 4 wisdom teeth removed and milk isn't my friend all the time.

I used:
1 ¾ cup vanilla soymilk
1 box oreo cookies n creme jello pudding

What I did:
Cook the soymilk to rapid boil.
Take off heat and whisk the packet of pudding till combined
Pour into 4 separate cups/dishes and cool until sets
top with whipped cream and serve!!!


No comments:

Veggie fried rice

Let's just say life has gotten busy. Fried rice! Ingredients 1/4 package of tofu, cubed 2 tablespoons of diced onion 1 clove of gar...